Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Let's try this again...

This is a recovered blog. It used to be something else - something that was supposed to keep me motivated and accountable. But what I realized is that I am the only one who can keep me motivated and I can hold myself accountable. So I scrapped the original plan - mostly because I was bored with it after a week and thought it was a stupid idea to keep an online public diary of ones non-existent progress to... God only knows what!

So what am I doing here? I am turning this into my online cookbook. In April of 2008, I started to write a cookbook. The book was/is called "Trial and Error: The Recipes from the Food Laboratory of Michelle Fleming."

It is now May of 2010 and the book? Not finished. Why? Don't know. Will I ever finish it? Probably....? I don't know. However, since it is NOT finished, I will post it here. I will post the recipes, the stories about the recipes, my thoughts about food, and other random things here for you. And try the recipes out! Critique them! I need to know if they suck or not. It would be HORRIBLE to put recipes that are not edible in a cookbook.

So - off I go. Stories and recipes to come! I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment