Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Pinterest Recipe that is NO JOKE...The Nutella Cookie Recipe

The Nutella Cookie

There has been this recipe floating around on Pinterest that claims to be fast and easy. You may have seen it, you may have pinned it - The Nutella Cookie...don't add the sugar! I pinned it. Of course I pinned it, who doesn't love Nutella? I have not tried many of the recipes that I have pinned, but last night it just so happens that I finally tried the Nutella one.

Damon and I were both looking for something sweet to eat. I was also being kind of lazy and didn't really want to make a complicated dessert. Damon says to me,"Come on! You can make something out of nothing!" And all of a sudden it dawned on me: I have Nutella, flour, and eggs! I'm doing this! So I pulled up Pinterest, found the recipe and made the damn things in all of 20 minutes. They are good too. Not too sweet, kind of fluffy.

The point is that this Pinterest recipe is no joke. It is fast and it is good.

The Nutella Cookie
1 cup Nutella
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 egg

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees

Put all items in a bowl and beat for about 2 minutes with a hand mixer until it forms a thick dough. You could do one of 2 things - either treat it like a drop cookie and take a small spoonful of dough and drop it on to the cookie sheet OR you can form little balls and put them on a cookie sheet and slightly flatten them out. Then put them in the oven for about 6-8 minutes, and voila! Nutella Cookies.

SO GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment