Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pasta...delicious, delicious pasta


photo taken from Goop

I had some intention of dieting. I still have the intention - but I have decided to go the realistic for Mimi route. What route is it? It is the eat what I love in moderation or in alteration.

Moderation - sure, easy to understand. Alteration - I will do some altering of the recipe for a healthier option, whether it is cutting back on fats and salts called out in the recipe or substituting ground beef for ground turkey.

I love to eat. I love food. I am trying to love exercise so I can continue this love for food. And speaking of love of food - I LOVE PASTA. Mrs. Martin (aka Gwenyth) is at it again with awesome food on her website. The above photo is a Duck Ragu, recipe from her new cookbook, which I'll be sure to get! This particular newsletter also includes a duck taco. I will try both... most likely substituting the meat for chicken in the ragu and pork for the taco. I don't see myself making duck anytime soon. Not that I don't love duck, I do.

So go forth, look at these recipes on her newsletter.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment